Do you have Crypto Confusion?
Are you sick of people going on about Bitcoin ? Still baffled by what a blockchain is and how so many people are getting very rich (or very poor) ?
Let’s face it… This techniology and the entire industry can be mystifying.
But, it doesn’t have to be!
Our award-winning documentary #CryptopiaFilm breaks this down completely. We embark on a journey with the audience, delving head first into the crypto-ecosystem to discover the good, the bad and the ugly of the movement.
Here's the trailer:
This documentary was featured on many of the largest TV channels in the world and contains all the major narratives from the blockchain ecosystem so you get the best possible crash course. We have covered this space since 2014 (!) and feature many of the ‘big brains and big egos’ of the controversial cryptocurrency industry including:
- Charlie Lee (Creator, Litecoin)
- Vitalik Buterin (Co-Founder, Ethereum)
- Laura Shin (Journalist)
- Wences Casares (CEO, XAPO)
- Samson Mow (CSO, Blockstream)
- Roger Ver (CEO, Bitcoin.com)
- Dr. Mervyn B. Maistry (CEO, Konfidio)
- Brian Fabian Crain (CEO, Chorus One)
- Vinny Lingham (CEO, Civic)
- Tone Vays (Former VP, JP Morgan Chase)
- Dr. Robert E. Khan (Co-Inventor, TCP/IP Protocols)
- Andreas Antonopoulos (Author)
- Preethi Kasireddy (Crypto Expert)
Join award-winning filmmakers (Bitcoin: The End of Money As We Know It) as they dive deep into the crypto-ecosystem to discover the good, the bad and the ugly of the cryptocurrency movement and the people behind it. Can we really trust them to build this trustless cyber utopia or are their projects just as unfairly distributed and easily manipulated as our current financial systems and tech platforms?
Here are just some of over 800 fan reviews!
If you buy you will get bonus content including:
- Bitcoin: The End of Money (2015), our award-winning first film (download)
- The entire film script, the producer statement and official images
- The theme song "Bitcoin is Gold" as mp3
- Guides on How to Avoid Scams, Intro Crypto Assets and Tokens
- A free chapter of Andreas Antonopoulos' book
- Stephan Livera's podcast interview with PlanB (Stock-To-Flow)
- Two Laura Shin podcasts that relate to the film
- E-Magazine "The Bitcoin Times" (2nd edition)
Paying with cash - not crypto??
This Video on Demand system is denominated in Australian Dollars but it obviously accepts almost all currencies. Unfortunately the system doesn't support crypto. We do accept bulk orders via our BTC, ETH, BCH, LTC donation addresses. Contact us via email for this and also for bulk discount codes. You can also find us on Vimeo and Amazon.
You want a special deal?
Are you a lecturer or meetup group organiser? Are you representing a company or film festival? We've done it all. Just contact us.
Please support independent filmmakers by giving us a shout out on social media: